Bender UK Ltd
The Old Tannery, Low Mill Business Park,Ulverston
Cumbria,LA12 9EE UK
01229 480123Website: Click here to visit Company website
Bender is world leading designer and manufacturer of electrical safety technology. A family owned, global business, Bender has been established for more than seven decades and employs over 700 people world-wide.
Bender technology is used in a wide range of market sectors, which cannot afford the power to fail. When faults remain undetected they can cause serious problems such as electrical failure, risk of fire, significant downtime and expensive engineer resource and repairs.
Bender technology continuously monitors the electrical installation and quality of the electrical power supply to detect electrical faults early. The high specification electrical safety technology is particularly suited to data centres and critical infrastructure applications.
Bender technology for use in data centres includes:
- Residual current monitors
- Insulation monitors
- Power quality meters
- Communication and gateway devices
- Analysis and remote monitoring software
- Improved economic efficiency
- Avoids expensive unplanned shutdowns
- Minimised risk of fault arcs
- Automatic identification of faulty current paths
- Detection of system weak points
- Remote diagnosis and analysis in one central information point
- Early protection against causes of fire
As an expert in the field of electrical safety, the Bender team work closely with clients to understand the requirements and to define and implement an appropriate solution which acts without interruption, guaranteeing the availability of the IT system. The result of using Bender solutions is early detection of faults through continuous monitoring of the quality of the electrical power supply, preventing downtime and ensuring a safer datacentre overall.